It has now been four days since I moved into my new place downtown Toronto, and I absolutely love it, its practically heaven on earth compared to where I was before
– its the cutest god damn place Ive ever seen
– I live across the street from a grocery store and a wine store, I’ll never feel lonely again
– I live with the best possible humans available in the 21st century
– I’ll no longer have an hour long drunk commute on the subway to go to the bars, watch out world
– Got a house fish called Mr Noodle or Chicken for short, (use asian accent when pronouncing)
-The house is 101 years old and my roommates are insisting its haunted
– I have a Gollum sized closet in my room, who knows what could be lurking in there
-Our couches wouldn’t fit up the stairs
-Had to buy a toddler sized couch from Ikea and had to assemble it, (Obviously I just watched)
-I swear the stairs are booby trapped, I will fall down once a week
-There is a huge skylight in my bathroom that we can’t figure out how to cover up so, neighbours you’re welcome
-Live directly across from a public school, little noisy runts
ALL IN ALL, I love it here
stay tuned for when I hate it.
PS my mom insisted on taking a picture of me in front of my new place, it may or may not be floating around Facebook if she figured out how to post it.